Hi, I’m Stephanie!
How can I help you bring your next audio project to life?
I’m a professional female voice talent with over seven years of experience in the industry, having voiced hundreds of projects – from tech explainer videos to medical e-learning to radio and TV advertisements. I am a top-ranked talent on Voices.com, and my previous clients have included many major national brands.
My past clients have described my sound as “warm,” “friendly,” “conversational,” and “professional” with “a feminine wow-factor unlike any other.“
I can convincingly portray a sweet young mom, a savvy and informative business professional, a concerned and compassionate healthcare provider, a friendly telephone greeter, a sultry and sophisticated fashionista, a compelling storyteller, and a whole host of other voices that have appeared in my past work.
I’ve been lending my vocal talents to professional projects since 2009. My experience includes voicing thousands of client projects, as well as 7 years (and counting) as a talk show host on radio and podcasts.
I have written, voiced, and produced dozens of short :30 and :60 commercials, narrated several tutorial, explainer, and fundraising videos, introduced many podcasts, and narrated and produced several audiobooks. To hear some samples of how I sound, simply check the sidebar or one of the categories in the navigation bar above. Or, check out my profiles on Voices.com, Voice123, and ACX.
With plenty of happy clients served, I’d love to see what I can do for you.
“Choosing Stephanie was the best decision I made. She did an amazing job, stuck to the deadline, and over delivered on the job. So glad I went with her. She is a true professional.”
– Micah Soelberg, Fitness Audio Course
No matter what you are planning, I can offer my skills and expertise to turn your vision for your next audio project into a reality. Have a look at some examples of my recent work on this site and, if you like what you hear, get in touch!
Here are some of the voiceover services I offer:
- Video narration. A great explainer video can help communicate your company’s message in an engaging and pithy way. Do you need a voice over to bring your explainer video – or perhaps a tutorial or educational video – to life? I’m passionate about projects that are designed to inform or further a cause, so get in touch!
“It was great to work with you, the most professional voice recording I ever experienced!”
– Aaron Koenig, BitFilm.com
- Written and fully produced radio commercials and voiceover for TV commercials. Need a professionally produced commercial for your product or service, but not sure where to start? I can write and produce it, and work with you every step of the way to make sure it sounds exactly how you want it. I can even suggest media contacts for advertising your business. I have years of experience writing and producing radio commercials, and I can help you get the results you’re looking for – website traffic, brand recognition, and sales – with your ad campaign.
“Stephanie has the most superlative female voice in talk radio.”
– Mark Edge, host of nationally syndicated radio show Free Talk Live
- Podcast Intro and Outro. Want to instantly give your podcast a more professional sound? Consider hiring me to produce an intro and outro (and even segment intros or bumpers) for your show. I am an experienced podcaster, having hosted several podcasts since 2009 – Porc Therapy, Free Talk Live, Let’s Talk Bitcoin, and Sex & Science Hour – and appeared on dozens more as a guest. I currently produce the the technology podcast Sovryn Tech (listen to any show for numerous examples of my voice and audio production work). I’ll work with you to create a professional and unforgettable intro for your show – I’ll even write it if you wish.
“I worked with Stephanie in her studio when she recorded my podcast intro and outro, and I can confidently say that she is a true expert.
The attention to detail she brings to her narration work is extraordinary, getting the intonation and mood ‘just right’ for my project. She clearly has extensive experience doing this work. She records many ‘takes’, editing and choosing just the right one. And her judgment on what ‘sounds good” is excellent. I would easily hire her again.
If you are looking for an expert to do voice or narration work for your project, I urge you to consider working with Stephanie Murphy.”
– Max Peto, Long Life Radio – longlifelabs.org
- E-Learning, online courses, corporate videos. My pleasant and conversational voice is perfect for projects that are designed to help the viewer learn. I have narrated dozens of corporate training videos, e-learning modules, courses, and tutorial videos – how can I help with yours?
- Audiobook narration and full production. I have narrated and produced several audiobooks for distribution on major audiobook outlets like Amazon and Audible.com, as well as for independent distribution. My voice is pleasant for the listener from start to finish, my pacing and timing are second to none, and I deliver a full finished, flawless audiobook that is retail ready.
“Stephanie did a great job narrating my audio book, Pelvic Yoga. I wanted a very specific combination of a compassionate voice and a professional approach for my health-based yoga book – and Stephanie provided exactly what I was looking for. She was a thoughtful narrator, with appropriate emotion and emphasis throughout the text. I was also amazed at her ability to make appropriate corrections – she caught a few typos that professional editors had missed in my text, and improved on the book in the audio version.
I highly recommend Stephanie for narration services, and will certainly work with her on future books.”
-Kimberlee Bethany Bonura, PhD, RYT – www.drkimberleebonura.com
- Voiceover for phone systems, on hold messages, and automated greetings. Need a friendly and professional voice to greet your customers when they call your company’s phone number? I can work with you to provide the friendly greeting that will help your customers feel welcomed. See my other website, Voicemail-Greeting.com for sample office voicemail scripts and templates. When you’re ready, you can purchase a customized voicemail greeting directly through the site, or contact me here on SMVoice.info!
- Medical and scientific voiceover. Before becoming a voice actor, I completed my PhD in Biochemistry and also attended medical school for two years. I chose to make a major career change, and now I love my job in voiceover! But my medical and science background has left me with valuable experience and comfort voicing medical and scientific projects. Whether it’s an educational video for patients, an advertisement for healthcare services, a doctor’s office phone greeting, or a scientific technical manual, I can communicate it in a natural way.
“Having collaborated with Stephanie on several audio projects, I wouldn’t go to anyone else for voiceover work. She is a total joy to work with from start to finish.
Even though I know she’s fast, I’m always bowled over by her turnaround time and the outstanding quality of her work. Her professional knowledge is second to none and I’ve greatly benefited from her expert guidance in podcasting and audiobook production.
If you’re looking for help with an audio project, I can say without hesitation: hire her, and get ready to be amazed.”
– Hannah Braime, BecomingWhoYouAre.net
Past clients have loved my reasonable rates and fast turnaround times, as well as my attention-grabbing voice and conversational style. I know you will, too!
I accept most common forms of payment, including PayPal and credit cards. Since I work from my home studio, I can deliver you the fast turnaround time you need for my professional services.
Send me a few details about your next audio project to request an audition sample and rate quote…
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’What kind of audio project do you have planned?’ type=’select’ required=’1′ options=’Explainer Video,Medical or Scientific,Phone System / Voicemail,eLearning / Tutorial / Online Course / Training Video,Radio Ad / TV Ad,Podcast Intro / Outro / Bumpers,Animation / Cartoon / Character Voices,Audiobook / Article Narration,Other’/][contact-field label='(Optional) How many words are in the script OR what will be the finished length of the audio?’ type=’text’/][contact-field label='(Optional) Paste the script here.’ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label='(Optional) Please give a few adjectives to describe how you envision the voiceover sounding.’ type=’text’/][contact-field label='(Optional) Please introduce yourself! And%26#x002c; any other notes about the project? (For example: timeframe%26#x002c; budget%26#x002c; or additional direction.)’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]